1. How does Sift plan to comply with GDPR?
Sift has procedures in place to comply with all applicable GDPR requirements when it goes into effect on May 25th, 2018.
2. What data does Sift collect through its advertising service?
3. What happens if an EU user does not consent?
If an EU user does not consent, our partners will pass along a digital flag to indicate that they have not received consent to process data. As a result, we will not collect and process personal data such as device identifiers, location data, and other demographic and interest data.
4. Does Sift maintain and review records of processing activities?
Yes. All processing activities will be recorded and regularly reviewed.
5. How do you plan to meet EU Data Subject Rights under GDPR?
6. Does Sift have appropriate measures in place to secure user data?
Yes. Sift has implemented appropriate policies and procedures for data security, breach notification, and security awareness training.
7. Has Sift designated a Data Protection Officer?
Yes. The contact email is firstname.lastname@example.org.